Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Interesting and funny criticisms


A woman says to Vijay during a campaign: "We tolerated your movies in theaters, but we cannot tolerate your Politics..."















Ricky Ponting: I was already under frustration after getting out early during the match. In addition, I returned to my dressing room just to watch the TV and they were showing the Vijay movie "Suraa". Just imagine. How can I control my temper???




Karunanidhi: Hello, is it Obama? What? Are you planning to give Oscar award my movie "Ilaignan"? I don't want all that. Just have a festival felicitating the movie. That is enough.

Kanimozhi: Hmm . . . the telephone wire has been cut for the past 4 days. Well, this bandha is common in politics!!!



Sarath Kumar: Hmm . . . Rajinikanth has been keeping his face like this since he acted in the movie Endhiran.

Rajinikanth: Well, till my next movie Rana is released, I have to be like this only. No one knows who will be the Chief Minister when the movie Rana is getting released!!!






Gautham Vasudeva Menon: I have a very interesting script where a negative hero rapes only old ladies. I have also decided on the title for the movie: "Pattapagal peigal (Noon Devils)". Are you interested in acting in that movie?
Simbu: Singing a song in his mind: "Who gave birth to you, if I get hold of him, he is no more."




Sreesanth: (Singing aloud) "Someone saves the sky . . . someone saves the earth . . . but the one who saves me is . . . Dhoni, Dhoni, Dhoni"











Manmohan Singh: I don't know who you are. You never told me anything. Please don't put me in trouble.

Raja: (Singing a tamil song) "Oora therinjukitten ulagam purinjukitten kanmani en kanmani" (in english) "I learnt about the city, I now understood the whole world my dear my dear".



Ricky Ponting: (To Brett Lee) Dude . . . we are getting down into the pitch, picking up all the wickets in no time and lifting the World Cup this year!!!









Dhoni to Ricky Ponting: You better not imagine placing your hands on the World Cup. If you still want to do that, I will kill you!!!









Note: The criticisms were not originally drafted by me. It is not even my imagination. It was available through some sources and I have just compiled and shared them here.

No comments: